How to Order custom rosettes
- Download our order form here. If you are unsure what to do please call or email us.
- Please make sure you fill in all your contact details and the event date.
- Please do not add asap as we work to specific dates only.
- We aim to get your order to you at least a week before your event date.
- To help us do this please allow plenty of time (4-5 working weeks) especially March to September. Orders Feb – Oct required within 10 working day will be not be eligible for quantity discounts so will be charged at highest published price. This will override previous quoted figures.
- Order outside UK min of 5 weeks required
- Please check all spellings and make sure you have ordered all the rosettes you need.
- Every detail of your printing is saved in our print database to ensure repeat orders look just the same as your first order
- Orders can be complicated therefore we reserve the right to make changes if we feel that what has been ordered does not contain complete, correct or has contradictory information. We will try and agree any changes, but only if time allows.
- Please note all orders under £50 will incur a £5 small order charge in addition to any other applicable charges
- A £2.75 admin fee will be added to all orders.
- All prices shown are plus vat at current rate – unless stated.
How to order shop products
- Check out our shop for items that can be dispatched same day if ordered by 12 noon. (must be ordered on-line)
- These packs are great value and we have a large selection available
- To order from our shop please don’t call us as you must do this on-line. You can however add these items to a custom rosette order by selecting local pickup for delivery, then adding a note for these to be sent with your main order subject to them being required at the same time as your custom order.
Phone our sales line 00 44 (0) 1789 459267 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri
Email: [email protected]
- Once we have received your order we will call or email you with the invoice total.
- We prefer payment via internet banking, you can of course call us with your debit/credit card. We can only accept cheques from approved customers. If you wish to pay by cheque this will incur a £2 charge and you must state you wish to pay by cheque when you order
- All export customers must pay in full with order.
- The customer will be responsible for any import duties and taxes. We are not able to advise on this and will be the customers responsibility to look at any implications regarding importing rosettes.
- Orders up to £50 (with minimal sundries) via 1st class post £7.50 – next day option £12.50
- Orders between £50 and £100 £10.00 – next day option £14.00
- Order between £100 and £300 £14.50
- Orders between £300 and £500 £16.00.
- Orders over £500 will be sent via next day delivery at a cost of £19.50.
- Export orders will be sent by the most appropriate tracked service.
- Orders under £100 required within 7 working days will be sent on a next day service.
You must read our terms & conditions before you place your order